1. Customer must register their device within 30 days of purchase. To register, customer must submit the following requirements:
- First Name and Surname
- Valid e-mail address
- Contact number/s
- Home Address
- Serial Number of the unit
- Digital or Scanned Copy of Original Receipt*
- Digital or Scanned Copy of the laptop box’s Serial Number
- Digital or Scanned Copy of two (2) valid IDs
*Digital or Scanned Copy of Original Receipt must contain the Name of the Customer, Purchase Date, and Serial number of the Acer device
Note: All pictures must be 4mb in size or smaller.
2. Customer will receive a Warranty Confirmation Email as soon as a registration is successfully submitted to the warranty portal.
3. If there are pending requirements, Acer Customer Care will send an email asking for additional information. Once Acer has verified the additional requirements, a Warranty Registration Verification will be sent through email.
This email includes the following:
- Customer and device information
- Warranty code and coverage
- Warranty exclusions and limitations
4. For customers availing of the 2-year warranty, a print-out copy of the Warranty Verification Email containing the warranty code must be presented together with two (2) valid IDs to any Acer Customer Service Centers or Authorized Service Providers.